- Educational transcript or latest job performance evaluation
- Two letters of recommendation
- Evidence of English proficiency (example TOEFL, Cambridge Score, written letter from professor, proof of studies in English language school)
- Copy of current CV or Resume
- Application fee of $50 (Waived for GV2021)
Your admission to the Iacocca Global Village depends largely upon how clearly you communicate who you are now as well as who you want to be in the future. We look for qualifications such as personal values and ethics, motivation, skills, the benefit that you hope to derive by attending and the contribution you would personally make to your colleagues in the program.
Candidates are evaluated in six core areas:
- Leadership experience and potential
- International experience
- Business experience
- Interpersonal skills
- Vision and goals
- Commitment to the service of others
The average age of the Global Village participant is 26 years old and ages range from 19 to 35+. We recommend that students be at least 21, although we do consider younger applicants whose applications demonstrate exceptional ability, motivation and maturity.